Rainbows and Promises: Stories and Prayers from a Grandmother's Heart
Not currently available online.
Do you believe there's a biblical truth for every situation? Can you find spiritual applications from daily living that draw you closer to an awareness of God's presence in your life? In a world that clamors loudly and persistently for your attention, God promises to be with you, no matter what. Rainbows and Promises is a delightful collection of scriptures, prayers, stories, and watercolor illustrations that show how you can walk closer to God and invite Him into the circumstances of your life. Each story relates a true experience from the author's life and from the lives of her family then follows up with a practical, biblical application for each event, like: A 'possum in the henhouse Can you see God's protection when your children see only missing chicks? Drawn originally from a series of children's sermons and told with humor, each story is a wonderful object lesson that conveys practical tips to help you, your children, and your grandchildren connect with God.
- SKU: 9781579219567
- SKU10: 157921956X
- Title: Rainbows and Promises: Stories and Prayers from a Grandmother's Heart
- Publisher: Winepress Publishing
- Pages: 55
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 9 - 12
- Grade Level: 4th Grade thru 7th Grade
- Weight lbs: 1.20
- Dimensions: 11.10" L x 8.66" W x 0.41" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Illustrated
- Category: DEVOTIONALS
- Subject: Religious - Christian - Devotional & Prayer