Rattled: Surviving Your Baby's First Year Without Losing Your Cool
(Paperback - 2008)
Not currently available online.
Welcome to the Adventure of Motherhood
Clutter? Chaos? Exhaustion got you down? You must be a mom. And you're not alone. Perhaps you thought you had it all together.then your baby was born and your world was turned upside down. If new motherhood has you filled with doubt, guilt, and confusion, Trish Berg wants to offer companionship, hope, and help-plus a lot of humor along the way.
With practical advice and scriptural reminders, Berg presents two pillars of motherhood: Keep it "simple "and keep it "biblical. "Relax as you learn that every mom shares your stresses, challenges, and "Aagghh " moments. In the midst of sleep deprivation and Cheerio dust, you'll learn to savor the simple joy and privilege of mothering.
- SKU: 9781590529133
- SKU10: 1590529138
- Title: Rattled: Surviving Your Baby's First Year Without Losing Your Cool
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Jan 15, 2008
- Pages: 257
- Weight lbs: 0.58
- Dimensions: 7.96" L x 5.28" W x 0.72" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Bibliography
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Feminine; Theometrics | Evangelical; Topical | Family;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Women's Issues