Readings and Exercises in Latin Prose Composition: From Antiquity to the Renaissance
(Paperback - Jan 2004)
Not currently available online.
Readings and Exercises in Latin Prose Composition provides a refreshing approach for the standard Latin composition course offered at the college level. This text encourages the student to think in Latin through the process of reading unedited Latin selections and then composing in Latin, as opposed to the process of translating back and forth into English. The book offers a number of highly structured composition exercises that introduce students to a deeper understanding of Latin grammar and prose as well as to greater facility in reading and understanding it.
- SKU: 9781585100903
- SKU10: 1585100900
- Title: Readings and Exercises in Latin Prose Composition: From Antiquity to the Renaissance
- Publisher: Focus Publishing/R. Pullins Company
- Date Published: Jan 2004
- Pages: 185
- Language: Latin
- Weight lbs: 0.92
- Dimensions: 9.98" L x 7.10" W x 0.49" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Maps
- Category: FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- Subject: General