Have the Mormons ever left you unsure of what to say? Their arguments are convincing, their teachings seem indisputable, and their stand on what they believe is firm. How can you effectively communicate to the Mormons that their gospel does not match up with the Bible? One of the best ways is to ask penetrating questions.
Cult experts Ron Rhodes and Marian Bodine will help you understand the main points of Mormonism and discover where it falls short of God's truth. They then equip you to ask strategic questions that challenge?
- the Mormon claim to be the only true church
- the reliability of Mormon prophets
- the authenticity of the Book of Mormon
- Jesus' supposed visit to ancient America
- the Mormon view of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit
- and much more
You'll find Reasoning from the Scriptures with the Mormons a valuable guide to responding to Mormons with confidence