Great leadership is built on great relationships
Leadership is a relationship-intensive endeavor. If your people skills aren't strong, neither will be your leadership. "If people aren't following you," sums up "New York Times" and "Business Week" best-selling author Dr. John C. Maxwell, "then you're not really leading." In "Relationships 101," Maxwell provides time-tested principles for developing healthy relationships with others--inside and outside of your organization--such as:
- The fundamentals common to all good relationships
- How to motivate people by knowing five things everyone has in common
- How to create a lasting connection with people on your team
- Why listening skills can be a leader's best friend
- The crucial factor that creates the foundation of all good relationships
- The most important relationship for any person's success
Winning in every area of life comes from winning with people.
Improve your leadership and life with "Relationships 101"