Risking Proclamation, Respecting Difference: Christian Faith, Imperialistic Discourse and Abraham
(Paperback - Apr 2010)
Not currently available online.
Poses the question of whether Christian proclamation can be made ethically safe for the Jewish neighbour. This book assesses two major approaches to a Christian theology of Judaism - those exemplified by Rosemary Radford Ruether and Karl Barth.
- SKU: 9780227173145
- SKU10: 0227173147
- Title: Risking Proclamation, Respecting Difference: Christian Faith, Imperialistic Discourse and Abraham
- Publisher: James Clarke Company
- Date Published: Apr 2010
- Pages: 286
- Weight lbs: 1.00
- Dimensions: 9.00" L x 6.00" W x 0.69" H
- Features: Price on Product, Index, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Academic; Theometrics | Mainline; Ethnic Orientation | Multicultural;
- Category: THEOLOGY
- Subject: Christian Theology - General