(Paperback - Mar 2011)
$13.20 - Online Price
$15.00 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
Not currently available online.
Can an Amish midwife earn her community's trust and bring the joy of new babies to Pleasant Valley?
Amish midwife Sarah Mast moves to Pleasant Valley for a fresh start. But her aging aunt can no longer run the birthing center, leaving most of the responsibility to Sarah. Among those skeptical of Sarah's ability is neighbor Aaron Miller, who seems drawn to Sarah but pulls away when his own sister requests her services. And when a criminal complaint is filed against Sarah, she must pray for strength to defend her practice and win acceptance from the community she loves.
- SKU: 9780425238912
- SKU10: 0425238911
- Title: Sarah's Gift
- Series: Pleasant Valley (Paperback)
- Publisher: Berkley Publishing Group
- Release Date: Mar 01, 2011
- Pages: 352
- Age Range: 18 - UP
- Grade Level: College Freshman thru Up
- Weight lbs: 0.61
- Dimensions: 8.02" L x 5.23" W x 0.92" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Category: FICTION, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Religious - General
Also in "Pleasant Valley (Paperback)" Series