Saving Savvy: Smart and Easy Ways to Cut Your Spending in Half and Raise Your Standard of Living... and Giving!
(Paperback - Aug 2011)
Not currently available online.
Everybody wants to save money, but sometimes it's just too difficult and overwhelming. Kelly Hancock, popular blogger and media personality, has done the hard work for those who want to save big Her saving secrets will help readers cut their spending half -- even before they clip the first coupon. Kelly was a successful business professional who abruptly changed her mind to stay home after the birth of her first child. But it didn't make financial sense on paper. So Kelly figured out a way to cut family's overall spending substantially and their grocery budget by 80%. They not only discovered how to make ends meet, they were able to give more generously to others. She reassures readers that God will faithfully provide for those who seek to honor.
- SKU: 9781936034536
- SKU10: 1936034530
- Title: Saving Savvy: Smart and Easy Ways to Cut Your Spending in Half and Raise Your Standard of Living... and Giving!
- Publisher: Worthy Publishing
- Release Date: Aug 23, 2011
- Pages: 217
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.88
- Dimensions: 9.30" L x 7.02" W x 0.67" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Illustrated, Bibliography
- Category: FINANCE AND CAREER
- Subject: Personal Finance - Budgeting