Your locally owned and operated Christian bookstore
Find a Store
Email sign up
Recursos en Español
Follow us on
+ See a larger image
Scofield Study Bible III-NKJV
- Online Price
- Retail Price
You save: $7.20 (12 %)
each for 10 or more of this item!
Qualifies for FREE Bargain Shipping
Add to Cart
Select a local store to see if they have this item available. >>
Scofield Study Bible III-NKJV
102 Cross Street, Suite 210
San Luis Obispo
Store Retail Price:
Hardback - Tan/Brown - Indexed
Leather - Burgundy - Indexed
Leather - Bonded - Black - Indexed
Leather - Bonded - Black/Brown - Indexed
Leather - Bonded - Black/Burgundy - Indexed
Leather - Bonded - Burgundy - Indexed
Leather - Imitation - Black
This book, which represents a quantum leap in the development of the respected Scofield Study Bible, combines a popular modern Bible translation with the highly regarded Scofield study system. The new edition includes a host of useful features that are sure to enhance the augmentation (not revision) of this renowned one-volume resource, thereby broadening its readership.
Bound in beautiful black genuine leather, this style features sewn pages, gold page edges &fillet, 1 ribbon marker, Presentation Page & Family Record, a gift box, and helpful thumb-indexing.
Includes a subject-based topical chain reference system for following major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture; over 100 factual articles, charts, and lists that put a wealth of fascinating information at the reader's fingertips; expanded introductions that include detailed outlines of each book; study note biblical references in the familiar, "chapter-and-verse" format; bottom-of-the page study notes that permit quick retrieval of interesting data; a striking page design and easy-to-read typeface; in-text black and white maps that orient the reader to geographical references in the biblical text; notes crucial to understanding the Scofield are formatted in accessible, in-text articles; sectional headings have been added for ease in following God's guiding hand in human history; and, there are 16 pages of accurate, full-color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features) that illustrate the biblical world.
* An exclusive, subject-based topical chain reference system.
* Over 100 boxed factual articles and lists.
* Expanded introductions with detailed outlines of each book.
* An expanded Subject index.
* Study not biblical references are in "chapter-and-verse" format.
* Side-column references are grouped by chapter and verse.
* Over 550 in-text definitions of proper nouns for people and place names.
* Nearly 70 in-text black and white maps and charts.
* In-text articles of nearly 250 notes crucial to understanding the Scofield .
* Indexes to Proper Nouns, Chain References, and Subjects.
* 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps (with index of places and natural features).
* Bottom-of-the-page study notes.
* Sectional headings.
* Select NKJV Concordance.
Qty Remaining Online
Oxford University Press, USA
New King James
Complete Without Apocrypha
10.00" L x 7.24" W x 1.77" H
Thumb Indexed, Red Letter, Price on Product, Maps, Concordance
New King James Version - Study
Chronological Life Application Study Bib...
Quest Study Bible-NIV
Life Application Study Bible-NLT
Look for similar products by Subject