Scribit Mater: Mary and the Language Arts in the Literature of Medieval England
(Hardback - 2011)
Not currently available online.
Georgiana Donavin, professor of English at Westminster College, is the author of Incest Narratives and the Structure of Gowers Confessio Amantis' and other essays on John Gower's poetry. Along with Eve Salisbury and Merrall L. Price, she co-edited Domestic Violence in Medieval Texts. She is coeditor of the series Disputatio, and her special projects for that series include Speculum Sermonis: Interdisciplinary Reflections on the Medieval Sermon and Romance and Rhetoric: Essays in Honour of Dhira B. Mahoney.
- SKU: 9780813218854
- SKU10: 0813218853
- Title: Scribit Mater: Mary and the Language Arts in the Literature of Medieval England
- Publisher: Catholic University of America Press
- Date Published: Dec 2011
- Pages: 315
- Weight lbs: 1.40
- Dimensions: 9.10" L x 6.30" W x 1.10" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Index, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Themes: Chronological Period | Medieval (500-1453);
- Category: CATHOLIC
- Subject: Medieval