Should Christians Drink?: The Case for Total Abstinence
(Paperback - Jan 1992)
Not currently available online.
What are the biblical arguments which have convinced the overwhelming majority of Bible believers for the last two centuries that the Lord wants His people to abstain? What are the great differences between the wine production of Bible times and the industry of today? Here is vital information on a topic slipping out of attention.
- SKU: 9781870855129
- SKU10: 1870855124
- Title: Should Christians Drink?: The Case for Total Abstinence
- Publisher: Wakeman Trust
- Date Published: Jan 1992
- Pages: 112
- Weight lbs: 0.30
- Dimensions: 7.08" L x 4.78" W x 0.35" H
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Theometrics | Fundamentalist;
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Education - General