Showdown with the Shepherd
(ePUB - Feb 2012)
Not currently available online.
The key to adventure lies within your imagination Cousins Patrick and Beth go to the Holy Land in the tenth century BC. Their goal is to get back the ring Hugh stole and return him to 1450s England where he belongs. But troubles await them as soon as they step out of the Imagination Station. First they meet an angry bear and later an angry giant. Set against the backdrop of the David and Goliath story, the cousins learn that having a giant faith is more important than having a giant on your side.
- SKU: 9781604828719
- SKU10: 1604828714
- Title: Showdown with the Shepherd
- Publisher: Focus on the Family
- Release Date: Feb 03, 2012
- Age Range: 7 - 9
- Grade Level: 2nd Grade thru 4th Grade
- Category: CHILDREN'S FICTION, GENERAL
- Subject: Religious - Christian - General