Silent Grief: Miscarriage - Child Loss Finding Your Way Through the Darkness
(ePUB - Feb 1998)
Not currently available online.
Miscarriage has touched almost every home, although it is rarely talked about. It's the invisible pain. In Silent Grief, author Clara Hinton knows what she's talking about. Experiencing the heartbreak of child loss firsthand and acknowledging that God is the ultimate healer, the author shows through her interviews and personal experiences that there is hope for functioning through the pain. These interviews shed much light on the debilitating effects of child loss, including consuming guilt, depression, and strained marriages.
- SKU: 9781614580751
- SKU10: 1614580758
- Title: Silent Grief: Miscarriage - Child Loss Finding Your Way Through the Darkness
- Publisher: New Leaf Press
- Release Date: Feb 01, 1998
- Pages: 176
- Category: DEATH, SUFFERING & CONSOLATION
- Subject: Death, Grief, Bereavement