For readers who are tired of being tired.Lisa Morrone, author of Overcoming Overeating and Overcoming Headaches and Migraines offers hope for the "eight hours you don't want to miss "
The rush of twenty-first century life has left many busy people underslept, irritable, and worn out from everyday life. In this helpful book, readers will learn:
- the high cost of sleep deprivation
- how to prepare for a good night's sleep
- ways to deal with middle-of-the-night "plumbing problems"
- whether medication will help
- how to calm an overactive brain
- how to deal with pain, sleep apnea, and restless leg syndrome
Refreshment, new energy, and a revitalized life await the readers of Lisa's new book.