Smart Girls, Smart Choices: Avoiding the 10 Biggest Mistakes Young Women Make
(Paperback - Sep 2010)
$10.55 - Online Price
$11.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.44 (12 %)
Every young woman makes mistakes at some point in her life. Usually they are not a big deal and can be fixed. Sometimes, though, a girl can really mess up her life with a few bad decisions. Wouldn’t it be great if everyone had a trusted big sister they could turn to for advice?
Megan Clinton, college student at Liberty University and the author of Totally God’s, has a heart for teen girls trying to make their way in today’s world. She’s discovered 10 things that girls do that make their life crazy. In a comfortable, friend-to-friend style Megan gives compassionate help and godly counsel, including what to do if some bad decisions have already been made.
From hanging with the wrong crowd, to confusing sex for love or not understanding their own gifts and strengths, Megan helps girls see their path more clearly and find God’s way of living. Megan’s dad, Christian counselor Dr. Tim Clinton even adds his thoughts and advice—as a loving dad and as a counselor. This practical, heartfelt book will help every teen girl make smart choices for her life.
- SKU: 9780736929950
- SKU10: 0736929959
- Title: Smart Girls, Smart Choices: Avoiding the 10 Biggest Mistakes Young Women Make
- Qty Remaining Online: 7
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
- Date Published: Sep 2010
- Pages: 164
- Age Range: 13 - 17
- Grade Level: 8th Grade thru 12th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.42
- Dimensions: 8.66" L x 6.52" W x 0.43" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Themes: Topical | Teen; Sex & Gender | Girl's Interest;
- Category: NON-FICTION CHILDREN'S BOOKS/BOOKS ON TAPE OR CD
- Subject: Religious - Christian - Social Issues