Spirituality, Sexuality, and HIV/AIDS in Malawi: Theological Strategies for Behaviour Change
(Paperback - Apr 2007)
Not currently available online.
It has now been twenty years since the Executive Commitee of the World Council of Churches (WCC) meeting in Reykjavik, Iceland, called upon churches worldwide to urgently address the issue of HIV/AIDS. The call arose out of a consultation on the theme 'HIV/AIDS and the Church as a Healing Community'. This book is written with a view to providing culturally relevant theological reflection on the issue of HIV/AIDS and to act as a resource in the combat of HIV/AIDS particularly in bringing about meaningful behaviour change.
- SKU: 9789990881028
- SKU10: 9990881022
- Title: Spirituality, Sexuality, and HIV/AIDS in Malawi: Theological Strategies for Behaviour Change
- Publisher: Kachere Series
- Date Published: Apr 2007
- Pages: 60
- Weight lbs: 0.20
- Dimensions: 8.50" L x 5.51" W x 0.12" H
- Themes: Cultural Region | East Africa; Topical | AIDS; Ethnic Orientation | Multicultural; Theometrics | Mainline; Theometrics | Academic;
- Category: THEOLOGY
- Subject: Christian Theology - Ethics