Strategic Church: A Life-Changing Church in an Ever-Changing Culture
Not currently available online.
Today's church world is complex, with an array of church and leadership models that can cause confusion rather than bring clarity. It's no wonder that some leaders can lose sight of the church he or she is commissioned to build. "Strategic Church" will help pastors and leaders refocus on visioning and building a faith community that is biblically based and spiritually transformative, helping people become fruitful disciples of Christ. Readers will uncover principles from the church Jesus built and find out how to apply these strategies to their local context. "Strategic Church" offers road-tested tools and proven principles for building a life-changing church in a complex culture.
- SKU: 9780830763764
- SKU10: 0830763767
- Title: Strategic Church: A Life-Changing Church in an Ever-Changing Culture
- Publisher: Regal Books
- Pages: 261
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 18 - 10
- Grade Level: College Freshman thru 5th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.85
- Dimensions: 8.90" L x 6.00" W x 0.70" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated, Bibliography
- Category: CHURCH ADMINISTRATION
- Subject: Christian Church - Leadership