Survival Guide for Young Women: Learning How to Navigate Today's World with Grace and Strength
Not currently available online.
Navigating the decade of the 20s and beyond can be tricky. Most women are making life-shaping decisions during these crucial years--but how can they know the choices they make now won't mess up the rest of their lives? How can they use this time to lay a foundation that is strong enough to support their long-term dreams?
"Survival Guide for Young Women" is the essential guide for Christian women who long for a lifetime of spiritual meaning and personal
fulfillment. Holly Wagner and her 20-something friend Nicole Reyes help readers discover who they are and why they are here. Packed with relatable illustrations and practical tips, this handbook for life will challenge young women to make the most of every minute of their 20s . . . and beyond.
- SKU: 9780830762491
- SKU10: 0830762493
- Title: Survival Guide for Young Women: Learning How to Navigate Today's World with Grace and Strength
- Series: Godchicks
- Publisher: Regal Books
- Pages: 255
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.65
- Dimensions: 8.40" L x 5.40" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated, Bibliography
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Feminine;
- Category: WOMEN
- Subject: Christian Life - Women's Issues