Surviving in an Angry World: Finding Your Way to Personal Peace
(Hardback - Oct 2010)
Not currently available online.
The premise of this book is that learning to let go of anger—and ultimately forgiving the offender—will transform the foundation of every kind of relationship we have. Stanley defines anger as "a strong feeling of intense displeasure, hostility, or indignation as a result of a real or an imagined threat or insult, frustration, or injustice toward yourself or towards someone who's very important to you." Building on this defintion, Stanley.
1. Helps readers identify the signs of anger, so they can identify anger in themselves.
2. Reveals the far-reaching consequences of anger, which encompass the spiritual, emotional, and physical.
3. Teaches readers how to handle anger through thirteen concrete steps.
4. Walks readers through the steps to true forgiveness and the healing
- SKU: 9781439183564
- SKU10: 1439183562
- Title: Surviving in an Angry World: Finding Your Way to Personal Peace
- Publisher: Howard Books
- Release Date: Oct 05, 2010
- Pages: 256
- Weight lbs: 0.90
- Dimensions: 9.23" L x 6.32" W x 0.86" H
- Features: Price on Product
- Awards: 2011 Christian Retailing's Best (Finalist - Christian Living)
2011 Retailers' Choice (Finalist - Christian Living)
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Personal Growth