Tea Party Culture War
(Paperback - 2011)
Not currently available online.
ARE YOU SHAKEN BY THE DIRECTION AMERICA IS TAKING?Wondering about where political, financial, and environmental trends are taking America and the world, and how Christianity fits in? Pondering what political party should take control of America to help turn things around?
Stephen Johnston, B.S., J.D. addresses the troublesome times Americans are finding themselves in. Tea Party Culture War contains clear discussions and explanations of the:• Culture war between theism, naturalism, and pantheism
• Trend of liberalism and postmodernism in America
• Disintegration of the family, breakdown of morality, and bias of the education system
• Negative effects of central banking and Keynesian economics worldwide
• Dangers of open interpretation of the Constitution
• Effects of entitlements and resource wars on America and the world
• Current religious trends
• Biblical prophecy of the impending end times
This book sheds light on modern times and gives a glimpse into the turbulent times ahead—and provides a Christian worldview with which to approach it all.
- SKU: 9781414121239
- SKU10: 1414121237
- Title: Tea Party Culture War
- Publisher: Winepress Publishing
- Date Published: Nov 2011
- Pages: 232
- Weight lbs: 0.76
- Dimensions: 9.00" L x 6.00" W x 0.53" H
- Features: Bibliography
- Category: POLITICS
- Subject: Political Ideologies - Conservatism & Liberalism