Technical Virgin: How Far is Too Far?
(ePUB - Jul 2006)
$12.79 - Online Price
$15.99 - Retail Price
You save: $3.20 (20 %)
Not currently available online.
Every teenage girl craves male attention. But how does she know when and where to draw the line? What if she's already stepped over that line? And how can she find her way back? In a culture where hookups and friends-with-benefits are commonplace, how far is too far when it comes to the physical?
The technical virgin, a term becoming all too familiar with Christian teens, is someone who believes in abstinence but allows loopholes in their physical relationships, thereby compromising true purity. In this new book, Hayley DiMarco takes a look at what purity really is. With her straightforward, in-your-face writing, she shows girls
- what they are really saying about themselves through their sexy actions
- what happens when purity is reduced to a technicality
- what words like abstinence and commitment really mean
- what God says on the subject of purity
With candid advice, personal insight, and tough truth from God's Word, Hayley DiMarco will help teen girls understand who they are so they can make informed, godly decisions about purity and sex.
- SKU: 9781585582303
- SKU10: 1585582301
- Title: Technical Virgin: How Far is Too Far?
- Publisher: Revell
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2006
- Age Range: 13 - 17
- Grade Level: 8th Grade thru 12th Grade
- Category: YOUTH
- Subject: Social Issues - Dating & Sex