Teen Devotional Bible-NIV
(Hardback - 1998)
$24.63 - Online Price
$27.99 - Retail Price
You save: $3.36 (12 %)
Being a teenager--well, it has its ups and downs. It's cool to discover new stuff about yourself. But you've also got to make a lot of choices about who you want to be. You've got a lot of questions about God, dating, sex, faith, drugs, friends, your family, popularity--and the list goes on. Hey, you're not alone. Open up this Bible and read devotions written by teens like you who are dealing with the same stuff. They want to share with you what God has to say and how he can help you get through anything. The NIV Teen Devotional Bible is written by teens for teens. Its 260 weekday devotions can help you find out what the Bible says about stuff that really matters to you. You'll love the exciting look and feel of this Bible. The page-by-page bursts of surprising facts, cool graphics, crazy humor, and radical ideas to chew on--and apply. The introductions loaded with features that help you get to know each book of the Bible. Fifty-two weekend devotions by youth experts that sum up the week. And 22 full-color pages about tough issues for teens, written by well-known speakers such as Dawson McAllister, Susie Shellenberger, and Jay Kessler. Featuring lots of material from Youth Specialties and Campus Life Magazine--2 of America's coolest, most in-touch youth resources--The NIV Teen Devotional Bible is about real life. About real teens. About YOU.
- SKU: 9780310916536
- SKU10: 0310916534
- Title: Teen Devotional Bible-NIV
- Qty Remaining Online: 11
- Publisher: Zondervan Publishing Company
- Date Published: Jul 1998
- Pages: 1597
- Age Range: 13 - 16
- Grade Level: 8th Grade thru 11th Grade
- Translation: New International
- Bible Type: Devotional, Youth
- Binding: Cloth
- Print Size: 9.5 pts
- Cover Color: Multi-Colored
- Bible Portion: Complete Without Apocrypha
- Red Letter: No
- Concordance: No
- Weight lbs: 2.03
- Dimensions: 8.90" L x 5.58" W x 1.35" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Presentation Page, Index, Ikids
- Themes: Topical | Adolescence/Coming of Age;
- Category: YOUTH BIBLES
- Subject: Religion - Bible Stories - General
- Designed for teens ages 12–15.
- Published in partnership with Youth Specialties and Campus Life Magazine.
- 260 daily devotions written by and for teens. Sincere and reflective, they show what God’s Word has to say about the daily realities of being a teen.
- 52 weekend devotions written by youth leaders summarize or emphasize a key point in the previous week’s devotions.
- Book introductions include a brief overview of each Bible book, a "Cast of Characters," a "What’s Up With That?" feature that offers a closer look at a certain part of each book, and "Snapshots,"
bullet-pointing key events.
- 22 full-color tip-ins—either "Extreme Faith" or "Backstage Pass"—answer tough questions about faith and life. Written by well-known youth leaders such as Susie Shellenberger and Dawson McAllister.
- 75 Xtras offer interesting, sometimes crazy tidbits about the Bible and its characters.
- 300 "Huh?" Commentaries written in a fun and interesting style give insights on perplexing Bible passages.
- 2-color design throughout.
- Loaded with colorful graphics throughout.
- Double-column format.