Sharon Jaynes, author of the popular Becoming the Woman of His Dreams (more than 65,000 copies sold), shares how God can restore a woman's dreams when loss, heartbreak, and trials have changed her journey.
With stories of biblical and contemporary women's paths to renewed hope, Sharon sheds light on the desires of a woman's heart--love, marriage, friendship, motherhood, personal purpose, and more. With compassion and practical wisdom, she leads readers to
- embrace the dreams they've left behind because of disappointments
- give their longings and brokenness to their heavenly Father
- evaluate their desires from a godly standpoint and move forward
- receive strength and inspiration by witnessing transformation in other women's lives
- believe in wholeness, unconditional love, and God's sovereignty
Readers will discover the delight of God's unique and remarkable dreams for them. Bible study questions for each chapter are ideal for individual or group discovery.