The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace: Empowering Organizations by Encouraging People
Not currently available online.
The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace applies the love language concept to the workplace. This book helps supervisors and managers effectively communicate appreciation and encouragement to their employees, resulting in higher levels of job satisfaction, healthier relationships between managers and employees, and decreased cases of burnout. Ideal for both the profit and non- profit sectors, the principles presented in this book have a proven history of success in businesses, schools, medical offices, churches, and industry. Each book contains an access code for the reader to take a comprehensive online MBA Inventory (Motivating By Appreciation) - a $20 value.The inventory is designed to provide a clearer picture of an individuals primary language of appreciation and motivation as experienced in a work-related setting. It identifies individuals preference in the languages of appreciation. Understanding an individuals primary and secondary languages of appreciation can assist managers and supervisors in communicating effectively to their team members.
- SKU: 9780802461988
- SKU10: 0802461980
- Title: The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace: Empowering Organizations by Encouraging People
- Publisher: Northfield Press
- Pages: 264
- Weight lbs: 1.02
- Dimensions: 8.76" L x 5.83" W x 0.73" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Awards: 2012 Christian Retailing's Best (Nominee - Relationships)
2012 Retailers' Choice (Nominee - Relationships)
- Category: BUSINESS
- Subject: Management - General