The Abingdon Guide to Funding Ministry Vol. 1
(Paperback - Apr 1995)
Not currently available online.
This annual guide is based on the premise that church leaders have a universal need--that revenues must be obtained and managed to fund the mission and programs of any congregation. In addition to providing information that facilitates effective stewardship within the congregation, the Guide contains numerous features showing how to maximize income and minimize wasteful expenses.
- SKU: 9780687004775
- SKU10: 0687004772
- Title: The Abingdon Guide to Funding Ministry Vol. 1
- Series: Abingdon Guide to Funding Ministry
- Publisher: Abingdon Press
- Date Published: Apr 1995
- Pages: 160
- Weight lbs: 0.84
- Dimensions: 11.02" L x 8.20" W x 0.41" H
- Themes: Theometrics | Mainline;
- Category: CHURCH LIFE
- Subject: Christian Ministry - Counseling & Recovery