The Adoption Network: Your Guide to Starting a Support System
(Paperback - Sep 2007)
Not currently available online.
Do you desire to start a support network for those in your church and community whose lives are impacted by adoption? In The Adoption Network, Laura Christianson, founder and director of Seattle-based Heartbeat Ministries, walks you through the basics of planning and launching a support system for adoptive families, foster families, birth parents or adoptees. Youll learn how to: Develop a mission statement Plan a budget Recruit leadership Reach out to the community Create workshops, support groups, social events, mentoring programs and more Packed with practical pointers and worksheets, this handbook will equip you with the tools you need to create a vibrant adoption support network.
- SKU: 9781579219024
- SKU10: 1579219020
- Title: The Adoption Network: Your Guide to Starting a Support System
- Publisher: Winepress Publishing
- Date Published: Sep 2007
- Pages: 111
- Weight lbs: 0.37
- Dimensions: 8.42" L x 5.59" W x 0.31" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Bibliography
- Themes: Topical | Family; Theometrics | Evangelical; Topical | Adoption;
- Category: CHRISTIAN EDUCATION
- Subject: Christian Ministry - Children