The Art of Falling in Love
(Hardback - Feb 2012)
Not currently available online.
"Your Love Path" by Joe Beam is all about love--it's about falling in love, staying in love, and growing back into love after you've fallen out.
Whether you are married, in a relationship, or looking for love, this book will show you, step by step, how to:
Based on years of scientific research and intimate stories of love lost and regained, you will discover a tried-and-true process for falling in love. If you follow this process, you will fall in love, whether you mean to or not. If you stray from the process, you will fall out of love. It's as simple as that. Insightful, revealing, practical--yet full of gentle humor--you'll connect with the principles in this book at first read, and you'll instantly know this book is for you.
- SKU: 9781451649338
- SKU10: 1451649339
- Title: The Art of Falling in Love
- Publisher: Howard Books
- Release Date: Feb 07, 2012
- Pages: 226
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.85
- Dimensions: 9.10" L x 6.30" W x 1.00" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Illustrated, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Themes: Topical | Family;
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Love & Romance