The Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Warfare: Safeguarding Yourself Against Deception, Finding Balance and Insight, Discovering Your Strength in Christ
(ePUB - Nov 2008)
$10.39 - Online Price
$12.99 - Retail Price
You save: $2.60 (20 %)
Not currently available online.
The exercise of spiritual warfare: What is it? Do you need special training? Do we need to confront evil or does God do that for us? How do we relate as believers to Satan and demons? In The Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Warfare, Neil Anderson and Timothy Warner provide an overview of the battle between the kingdom of God and the kingdom of darkness, which affects every one of us. First, we need to know who we are in Christ. And to help apply the victory Christ won over the enemy, the book gives basic practical instruction for obtaining ongoing victory in daily life. Topics covered include: having a biblical worldview, knowing which God I serve, giving up my reluctance to be a warrior, and becoming fit for battle. Here's how to have confidence in God that the battle has already been won, and know how to stand firm in your faith.
- SKU: 9781441265845
- SKU10: 1441265848
- Title: The Beginner's Guide to Spiritual Warfare: Safeguarding Yourself Against Deception, Finding Balance and Insight, Discovering Your Strength in Christ
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Release Date: Nov 03, 2008
- Edition: #1
- Pages: 160
- Category: SPIRITUAL WARFARE
- Subject: Christian Life - Spiritual Warfare