"Bring the Bible to life for kids "
Kids can now be engaged in Bible reading and study as never before. As they read the "HCSB Big Picture Interactive Bible for Kids, "they will see scenes from the Bible literally pop off the page via a free downloadable app that lets them view the images in an augmented-reality format while listening to narrations by Jenna Lucado Bishop. This full-color, fully designed Bible meets children in the visual world they are so accustomed to by bringing Bible pages to life and showing young readers how they are a part of God's great story. Features include:
- Augmented Reality featured on 146 full-page color illustrations
- "Christ Connection" feature that shows how each Bible story points to Christ
- "Big Questions?" feature to tell kids what they want to know
- 100 Top Memory Verses for kids to learn
- "Seeing the Big Picture" feature that digs into key Bible stories and provides parents with discussion material
- "Big Words" feature that acts as a four-color Bible dictionary
- Introductions for every book of the Bible, written for kids to understand
- Complete text of the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
Don't miss any of the products in the Big Picture brand, which includes "The Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook," "The Big Picture Interactive Bible Stories in 5 Minutes, "and" The Big Picture Interactive Bible Stories for Toddlers. "