The Brave: Conquering the Fears That Hold You Back
(Paperback - Jul 2012)
Not currently available online.
The teen years are full of fears big and small. Teens are afraid to be themselves, afraid of being left out, afraid of being alone, and afraid of being lost in the crowd. They crave attention and acceptance and spend much of their time reacting to the fear of not fitting in.
Bestselling authors Hayley and Michael DiMarco help teens embrace being the "me" they're supposed to be, regardless of the expectations or criticisms of others. They offer teens "five smooth stones" they can use to slay the fear, shyness, and other giants in their lives. Perfect for any teen, both the "confident" and the "shy."
- SKU: 9780800733056
- SKU10: 0800733053
- Title: The Brave: Conquering the Fears That Hold You Back
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Date Published: Jul 2012
- Pages: 167
- Age Range: 13 - 18
- Grade Level: 8th Grade thru College Freshman
- Weight lbs: 0.55
- Dimensions: 8.40" L x 5.50" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Recycled Paper, Price on Product, Ikids, Bibliography
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Religious - Christian - Social Issues