Everyone experiences difficult days and trying seasons. With this book, Stan Toler shows how to meet those times with hope, peace, and even joy. In this delightful collection of humorous stories and practical life lessons, themes include: Gaining Confidence in Tough Times; Letting God Take Control of the Situation; and finding Hope Above the Hardship. This is a great gift for those needing encouragement during tough times.
Table of Contents:
1. When Your World Crumbles, You Don't Have to Be One of the Crumbs
2. Life is Full of Uncertainty.but I Could Be Wrong about That
3. God Created the World in Six Days and Did Not Once Ask My Advice
4. Hold the Phone Can't We Talk about This First, Lord?
5.When the Fountain of Youth has Rusted
6. Don't Take My Plate Just Yet, I'm Gettin Up Enough
Courage to Finish the Broccoli
7. Everything Isn't Relative; I've Also Got Some Good Friends
8. Help, I've Fallen, and I Don't Want to Get Up
9. I Know I'm Lost, but the Scenery's Spectacular