Chapter OneLIGHT & EASY
1. Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll it? What's the advantage of your method?
2. How many siblings do you have? What's your
3. What's something you've won and how did
you win it?
4. What's one of your nicknames? What do you
prefer to be called?
5. What's something your parents used to say to
you as a child that you promised yourself
you'd never say-but now you catch yourself
saying all the time?
6. What's something you intended to do today, but didn't? Why not?
7. Using only one word per person, what was
your first impression of each person present
with you now?
8. What's something that people do in traffic
that really bothers you?
9. Who is the closest friend you've ever had? Describe that relationship.
10. What books on your shelf are begging to
11. What room in your house best reflects your
personality? Explain why.
12. How often do you doodle? What do your
doodles usually look like?
13. What do you do if you can't sleep at night? Do you count sheep, toss and turn, or get up
and try to do something productive?
14. Which do you do more often: hum or whistle? Hum or whistle your answer.
15. What animal are you the most like? Why?
16. How many days could you last in solitary
confinement? How would you do it?
17. Do you save old greeting cards and letters, or
throw them all away? Why?
18. On a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you sing?
19. When you're alone at home, do you wear
shoes, socks, slippers, or go barefoot?
20. What are the advantages and disadvantages of
being your height?
21. When was the last picnic you went on? Describe it.
22. How many discount or savings coupons do
you clip in an average month? How many
expire before you use them?
23. Who's the biggest "pack rat" you know?
24. Whose autographs have you collected?
25. What's something you should throw away, but can't? Explain.
26. What food items did you eat so far today?
27. How often do you get a haircut? Describe
your worst haircut.