The Complete Guide to Crisis & Trauma Counseling: What to Do and Say When It Matters Most!
Not currently available online.
Many pastors and lay counselors have had minimal training in clinical methods of grief and trauma counseling. "The Complete Guide to Crisis and Trauma Counseling "is a biblical, practical guide to pastoral counseling written by one of the most respected Christian therapists of our time. Dr. H. Norman Wright brings more than 40 years of clinical and classroom experience to this topic, and shares real-life dialogs from his decades in private practice to demonstrate healthy, healing counseling sessions. Readers will learn how to counsel and coach both believers and non-believers who are in crisis, how to walk alongside them through the hours, weeks and months following their trauma and how to help them find the path to complete restoration.
- SKU: 9780830758401
- SKU10: 0830758402
- Title: The Complete Guide to Crisis & Trauma Counseling: What to Do and Say When It Matters Most!
- Publisher: Regal Books
- Pages: 458
- Illustrated: Yes
- Age Range: 18 - 10
- Grade Level: College Freshman thru 5th Grade
- Weight lbs: 1.65
- Dimensions: 9.10" L x 6.10" W x 1.30" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Index, Illustrated, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Category: COUNSELING
- Subject: Christian Ministry - Counseling & Recovery