The Criminalization of Christianity
(Hardback - Apr 2005)
Not currently available online.
There is a war going on for the future of our country. Most people know that. What they may not know is that if Christians lose, the result won’t merely be enduring public policy we disagree with—it will be a prison sentence for those who oppose it. We’ve all seen the attack coming. First the Supreme Court said kids can’t pray in school. Then the Ten Commandments were ripped from the classrooms. Now pastors are being removed from their pulpits and put in jail for speaking out against homosexuality (Sweden). And things are only getting worse. How in the world did we get to this place? And why is it that Christians are singled out in this assault on morality? Serving as a wake-up call for America, this book will expose the truth that Christianity is being criminalized—and that we must stand up against it now .
- SKU: 9781590524688
- SKU10: 1590524683
- Title: The Criminalization of Christianity
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Date Published: Apr 2005
- Pages: 276
- Weight lbs: 1.06
- Dimensions: 9.76" L x 6.32" W x 1.11" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Dust Cover, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: SOCIAL ISSUES
- Subject: Christian Life - Social Issues