The DNA of Relationships
Not currently available online.
"Life is relationships; the rest is just details." We are designed for relationships, yet they often bring us pain. In this paradigm-shifting book, Dr. Gary Smalley unravels the DNA of relationships: We are made for three great relationships--with God, others, and ourselves--and all relationships involve choice. Gary exposes a destructive relationship dance that characterizes nearly every relationship conflict, and he offers five new dance steps that will revolutionize relationships. The DNA of Relationships, the cornerstone book in Gary Smalley's relationship campaign, will help you learn to take personal responsibility, create a safe environment, keep their battery charged, listen with the heart, and adopt a no-losers policy. It will revolutionize your marriage, family, friendships, and work relationships
- SKU: 9780842355322
- SKU10: 0842355324
- Title: The DNA of Relationships
- Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
- Pages: 210
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.60
- Dimensions: 8.90" L x 6.00" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Illustrated, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Relationships
NOTE: Related content on this page may not be applicable to all formats of this product.