From the creator of the bestselling and beloved Daily Bible? (more than 1 million copies sold) come 365 devotions that lead readers on a provocative chronological pilgrimage through Scripture--this time in trade edition. Readers can explore the riches and relevance of biblical stories, promises, and wisdom as they discover
- the commitment of ordinary people from Noah to Nathanael
- the faith and folly of heroes such as Abraham, Solomon, and Peter
- the power of prayer from the lips of saints and sinners
- the depth of trust exemplified by Moses, Deborah, and Mary
- the challenge of Jesus' teaching to reach for a higher standard
F. Lagard Smith's observations and insights about the Bible provide readers with a rich experience. Whether read as a complement to The Daily Bible? or as an independent journey, these remarkable meditations reveal the purpose of a life built on God's Word.