The Dangers of a Shallow Faith: Awakening from Spiritual Lethargy
Not currently available online.
Spiritual lethargy is one of the greatest dangers to confront a believer in his or her day-to-day walk with God. A. W. Tozer said, "There are only three directions from which danger comes to the Christian life. They are the world through which we journey, the god of this world and our own mortified flesh." In this never-before-published book, the renowned teacher issues a clarion call for all Christians to awaken to the times in which we live and stand boldly against spiritual and moral slumber. Tozer's focus is on those few believers who will heed the call to arouse themselves rise up in the face of the great temptation to malaise that is before us, believing that God always begins with one or two who hear and heed His voice, and refuse to become weary in their pursuit of Him.
- SKU: 9780830762040
- SKU10: 0830762043
- Title: The Dangers of a Shallow Faith: Awakening from Spiritual Lethargy
- Publisher: Regal Books
- Pages: 219
- Age Range: 12 - 10
- Grade Level: 7th Grade thru 5th Grade
- Weight lbs: 0.45
- Dimensions: 8.40" L x 5.50" W x 0.70" H
- Features: Table of Contents
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Spiritual Growth