The Faith: What Christians Believe, Why They Believe It, and Why It Matters
(CD - Feb 2008)
$21.99 - Online Price
$24.99 - Retail Price
You save: $3.00 (12 %)
Not currently available online.
"I am seeking truth, not therapy, a real challenge to the church." Chuck Colson In this powerful book, Chuck Colson and Harold Fickett identify Christianity s two great contemporary threats anti-theism and radical Islam--and a third challenge: Christians who no longer understand their faith or the biblical truths upon which it is founded. There has never been a time, they say, when we needed more the strong, culture-building, life-affirming influence of biblical Christianity. This book reconnects Christians with the unshakable tenets of their faith truths that offer a ground for faith in uncertain times, hope and joy for those who despair, and reconciliation for a world at war with God and itself."
- SKU: 9780310276081
- UPC: 025986276089
- SKU10: 031027608X
- Title: The Faith: What Christians Believe, Why They Believe It, and Why It Matters
- Publisher: Zondervan Publishing Company
- Date Published: Feb 2008
- Pages: 6
- Playing Time: 372
- Units Per Item: 6
- Weight lbs: 0.28
- Dimensions: 6.16" L x 5.24" W x 0.75" H
- Features: Unabridged, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: TEACHING & TESTIMONY
- Subject: Christian Theology - Apologetics
NOTE: Related content on this page may not be applicable to all formats of this product.