The Fight of Your Life: Why Your Teen Is at Risk & What Only You Can Do about It
(Paperback - Feb 2009)
$12.31 - Online Price
$13.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.68 (12 %)
Not currently available online.
Christian parents today feel replaced as the primary influence in their teen's lives--undermined at school, invaded by the web, and in the dark about what's really going on. Truth is, says teen expert Jeffrey Dean, parents don't know the half of it
In The Fight of Your Life, Dean offers a frank, solutions-oriented plan for parents who want to protect their teens from dangerous choices and guide them toward God's best-and are ready to fight to make it happen. First Dean gives parents a shocking but invaluable inside view of what teens are up against. Then he helps parents discover their irreplaceable role in their kids' success. Along the way he tackles hot button issues--sex, partying, porn, cheating and eating disorders--and coaches parents on how to protect and grow a healthy relationship with their teens.
Packed with hope and solid Bible teaching, The Fight of Your Life gives parents the tools they need to help their teens discover their exciting futures as passionate Christ followers and positive, world-changing adults.
- SKU: 9781601421104
- SKU10: 1601421109
- Title: The Fight of Your Life: Why Your Teen Is at Risk & What Only You Can Do about It
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2009
- Pages: 212
- Weight lbs: 0.45
- Dimensions: 7.98" L x 5.32" W x 0.60" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Relationships