The Five Senses of Romantic Love: God's Plan for Exciting Sexual Intimacy in Marriage
Not currently available online.
Sharing insights from Song of Songs, author Sam Laing says that married sexual love should be the most fulfilling because it is God's plan, and God flat-out knows how to do things right Showing how the married lovers in the "Song" celebrate their sexual relationship by involving all five senses, Sam helps us to throw off inhibitions to wholeheartedly embrace God's plan and our spouses as well.
- SKU: 9781577822233
- SKU10: 1577822234
- Title: The Five Senses of Romantic Love: God's Plan for Exciting Sexual Intimacy in Marriage
- Publisher: Dpi Publishing
- Pages: 169
- Weight lbs: 0.42
- Dimensions: 7.02" L x 5.52" W x 0.50" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Theometrics | Mainline;
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Christian Life - Love & Marriage