The Focus on the Family Marriage Ministry Guide
Not currently available online.
This resource is much more than a mere leader's guide for the Focus on the Family Marriage Series; it is a manual for developing and sustaining a ministry to marriages in your church and community. With marriages in our culture-and even the Church- in dire straits, there is a desperate need for the Church and it's leaders to stand in the gap for families and marriages. Gleaned from ministries around the nation, this manual contains information on how and where to begin, types of ministry settings, staffing and organization of the ministry. It also includes basic information on learning styles and how to teach adults, develop lessons and encourage discussion. It will also include reproducible forms, publicity aids and clip art, as well as a listing of additional resources.
- SKU: 9780830732357
- SKU10: 0830732357
- Title: The Focus on the Family Marriage Ministry Guide
- Publisher: Gospel Light Publications
- Pages: 145
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 0.80
- Dimensions: 11.02" L x 8.38" W x 0.34" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Illustrated
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Topical | Family;
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Biblical Studies - General