The God I Never Knew: How Real Friendship with the Holy Spirit Can Change Your Life
(Hardback - Aug 2011)
Not currently available online.
Who is the Holy Spirit, and exactly what does He do?
Many people find the Holy Spirit mysterious, confounding--even controversial. Why is the third person in the Godhead--the one Jesus said would be the believer's ultimate source of truth and comfort--the source of such confusion?
In "The God I Never Knew," Robert Morris clearly explains that the Holy Spirit's chief desire is for relationship--to offer us the encouragement and guidance of a trusted friend. This insightful and biblically-based book moves beyond theological jargon, religious tradition, and cultural misconceptions to clarify what the Holy Spirit promises to do in your life:
- Dwell within you
- Be your helper
- Guide you into all truth
- Comfort you
- Pray for you
- Show you things to come
- Never leave you
It's time to experience the Holy Spirit in a fresh, new way--to meet the God you may have never known.
Includes a small group study guide
- SKU: 9780307729705
- SKU10: 0307729702
- Title: The God I Never Knew: How Real Friendship with the Holy Spirit Can Change Your Life
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Aug 16, 2011
- Pages: 209
- Weight lbs: 0.89
- Dimensions: 9.23" L x 6.36" W x 0.90" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Dust Cover
- Category: SPIRITUALITY
- Subject: Christian Life - Spiritual Growth