The Grace and Truth Paradox: Responding with Christlike Balance
(ePUB - Jun 2009)
Not currently available online.
Grace or truth.or both? Truth without grace breeds self-righteousness and crushing legalism. Grace without truth breeds deception and moral compromise. Is it possible to embrace both in balance? "Jesus did. "Randy Alcorn offers a simple yet profound two-point checklist of Christlikeness. "In the end," says Alcorn, "we don't need grace "or "truth. We need grace "and "truth. And for people to see Jesus in us, they must see both."
- SKU: 9780307564696
- SKU10: 030756469X
- Title: The Grace and Truth Paradox: Responding with Christlike Balance
- Publisher: Multnomah Books
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2009
- Pages: 96
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Spiritual Growth