The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived: Secrets for Unparalleled Success and Unshakable Happiness from the Life of Jesus (Expanded)
(Hardback - Mar 2009)
Not currently available online.
Just as the sun blinds our eyes to a sky filled with stars, Jesus' deity can blind us to the unseen riches of His humanity. In" The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived," Steven K. Scott reveals the hidden treasures to be found in Christ's life as a human. When you learn from Jesus' life on earth, your own life will be propelled to a whole new level of achievement, happiness, and success.
As you look at Jesus' life, you will learn how to:
-Find new "meanings" that will raise your life to new heights.
-Develop "missions" that will produce greater creativity and productivity.
-Communicate "messages" that will move the minds and hearts of your listeners.
-Act in a "manner" that attracts others, increases your value, and heightens your self-esteem.
-Adopt a "method" that accelerates extraordinary success.
-Discover your incredible "worth."
-Give and receive a type of love that is truer than any you have experienced before.
Let the greatest Man who ever lived turn your purpose-driven life into a purpose-"accomplished" life
- SKU: 9781400074648
- SKU10: 1400074649
- Title: The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived: Secrets for Unparalleled Success and Unshakable Happiness from the Life of Jesus
- Publisher: Broadway Business
- Release Date: Mar 17, 2009
- Edition Description: Expanded
- Pages: 347
- Weight lbs: 0.92
- Dimensions: 7.72" L x 5.24" W x 1.36" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian, Dust Cover
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Personal Growth