The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived: Secrets for Unparalleled Success from the Life of Jesus
(Paperback - Feb 2012)
$13.19 - Online Price
$14.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.80 (12 %)
Turn your purpose-driven life into a "mission-accomplished" life
Jesus was the only person in history who did everything right--not only in saving the world but also in daily life. He brought significance into everything he did, and by following his example we can learn to live the same way. Jesus was the greatest leader and the most influential person ever.
His manner and methods will show you how to accomplish every mission you pursue and how to succeed in ways that honor God. Jesus' life gives you a model for success with significance that never has been equaled.
"The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived "shows you:
- How to break through barriers that block your success at work and prevent relational peace at home.
- How to fuel growth in the most important areas of life by following Jesus' example in your decisions, actions, and priorities.
- How to use adversity and opposition as springboards for even greater achievement.
Let Steven K. Scott introduce you to the greatest Man who ever lived. No matter what your title or position, following the practices and principles Jesus lived by will elevate your performance to unparalleled heights.
NOW INCLUDES A GROUP DISCUSSION GUIDE
- SKU: 9781400074655
- SKU10: 1400074657
- Title: The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived: Secrets for Unparalleled Success from the Life of Jesus
- Qty Remaining Online: 5
- Publisher: Waterbrook Press
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2012
- Pages: 354
- Weight lbs: 0.72
- Dimensions: 7.97" L x 5.22" W x 1.00" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Price on Product - Canadian
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: CHRISTIAN LIVING
- Subject: Christian Life - Personal Growth