The Hair-Raising Joys of Raising Boys
Not currently available online.
"God designed parenthood to be an enormous character-building exercise," says frazzled dad Dave Meurer. In "The Hair-Raising Joys of Raising Boys," he explores the meaningful reflections (a.k.a. the laugh-out-loud occurrences and been-there-done-that moments) that only dads can truly understand. From the seemingly impossible task of imparting moral guidance to getting boys to take their cold medicine, this insightful book brings out the humor in the practical challenges of raising sons. Yes, bringing up boys is a monumental, multiyear battle--and that's just trying to get them to eat their vegetables But with Dave Meurer's help, readers will learn to value each moment with a little style, humor, and grace.
Previously Published as "Boyhood Daze"
- SKU: 9780800787295
- SKU10: 0800787293
- Title: The Hair-Raising Joys of Raising Boys
- Publisher: Fleming H. Revell Company
- Pages: 174
- Weight lbs: 0.24
- Dimensions: 7.06" L x 4.32" W x 0.48" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product
- Themes: Sex & Gender | Masculine; Topical | Family; Theometrics | Evangelical;
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Topic - Religion