The Heritage of Lancaster County
(Paperback - 2014)
$14.07 - Online Price
$15.99 - Retail Price
You save: $1.92 (12 %)
HERITAGE OF LANCASTER COUNTY
Journey into the fascinating world of the Amish with the three-part story of a young woman who must face her past in order to discover her future.
Katie Lapp, a young Amish woman, lives a quiet life in Hickory Hollow, Pennsylvania, but after one visit to the attic, her world begins to crumble.
With her identity shattered, Katie sets out on a journey of discovery that will take her into a world she's never known.
Katie is living the life she used to dream about, but her heart yearns for her Amish friends and the love she left behind.
- SKU: 9780764212536
- SKU10: 0764212532
- Title: The Heritage of Lancaster County
- Series: Heritage of Lancaster County
- Qty Remaining Online: 24
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Date Published: Jan 2014
- Pages: 704
- Weight lbs: 1.60
- Dimensions: 8.98" L x 6.10" W x 1.89" H
- Category: FICTION, CHRISTIAN
- Subject: Christian - General
Also in "Heritage of Lancaster County" Series