The Homeschooler's Book of Lists: Than 250 Lists, Charts, and Facts to Make Planning Easier and Faster
Not currently available online.
A Comprehensive, Easy-to-Use Resource for Home Educators and Teachers
With more than 250 lists organized by subject, home educators, private school teachers, and other instructors will find important facts and essential information in one easy-to-use resource. The book covers material for elementary-age grade levels in eight academic areas including science, geography, history, the Bible, and more. The book is designed to supplement and enrich the student's basic curriculum with challenging memory work and facts about great people, important dates, famous speeches, and much more. In addition, two chapters are dedicated to curriculum information, homeschool methodology and organization, checklists, and key Web sites for the parent-teacher.
- SKU: 9780764204432
- SKU10: 0764204432
- Title: The Homeschooler's Book of Lists: Than 250 Lists, Charts, and Facts to Make Planning Easier and Faster
- Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
- Pages: 556
- Illustrated: Yes
- Weight lbs: 1.70
- Dimensions: 8.90" L x 6.00" W x 1.40" H
- Features: Table of Contents, Price on Product, Illustrated, Ikids, Bibliography
- Themes: Theometrics | Evangelical; Topical | Home Schooling;
- Category: HOME SCHOOLING