The Hurting Parent: Help and Hope for Parents of Prodigals (Revised)
(ePUB - Feb 2010)
Not currently available online.
This softcover edition of The Hurting Parent---the classic resource for parents of prodigal sons and daughters---by Margie Lewis, written with her son, bestselling author Gregg Lewis, has been updated to not only offer tried-and-tested wisdom and hope for the newest generation of prodigals' parents but also to provide fresh insight and added encouragement for hurting mothers and fathers everywhere. For the first time, read the rest of the story that inspired the original edition of this book.
- SKU: 9780310562566
- SKU10: 0310562562
- Title: The Hurting Parent: Help and Hope for Parents of Prodigals
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Release Date: Feb 02, 2010
- Edition Description: Revised
- Age Range: 18 - UP
- Grade Level: College Freshman thru Up
- Category: FAMILY CONCERNS
- Subject: Christian Life - Family