The Lord Is My Shepherd: Inspiration for Couples
(Hardback - Aug 2009)
Not currently available online.
Taken from one of the most memorable and cherished chapters of the Bible, The Lord Is My Shepherd is a retelling of David's twenty-third Psalm to inspire and guide couples to create and nurture their relationships. Line by line the author explains, expands, and develops these memorable verses, showing how this beautiful scripture can be the perfect inspiration for increasing love and understanding.
Carol Lynn Pearson is the author of more than forty books and plays, including Goodbye, I Love You and The Lesson, which has sold more than 80,000 copies. She is also the author of a variety of poetry, musicals, and plays, the most recent of which is Facing East. She lives in Walnut Creek, California.
Perfect for wedding vows or an anniversary gift A contemporary retelling of the 23rd Psalm for couples.
- SKU: 9781423605867
- SKU10: 1423605861
- Title: The Lord Is My Shepherd: Inspiration for Couples
- Publisher: Gibbs Smith Publishers
- Date Published: Aug 2009
- Pages: 64
- Weight lbs: 0.35
- Dimensions: 7.86" L x 4.78" W x 0.45" H
- Features: Price on Product, Dust Cover
- Themes: Topical | Family;
- Category: LOVE & MARRIAGE
- Subject: Biblical Meditations - General